Sunday, October 11, 2009

Magic Happens... in the NFL too!

Every year I set up a fantasy football team with some of my mission buddies. It is fun to trash talk a little and gives us an excuse to chat with each other and catch up on life. While this is somewhat of a social event, there is no doubt that we are out to win.

The past few weeks all of my WR's have been injured and unable to play. I acquired Austin Collie, from Brigham Young University who is now playing with the Colts, since he had a TD grab last week and I thought what the heck?


That decision turned out to be a great move, since Austin had 8 catches for 97 yds and 2 TD's on the day today vs. Tennessee. He provided my fantasy team with 21 points and I could have beaten any other team in the league today. Let's hope he keeps up the good work. Way to represent the Cougars! Nice game today Austin.

1 comment:

  1. Funny. I did the same thing. I had some injuries so I picked up Austin this week and was very happy with the result.

    ReplyDelete